The Templars last refuge

 I really LOVE Throwback Thursday. 

Why? Because I just love to tell stories. Stories about myself, of my experiences in the past. Am I than a bit to self centered?

I hope not. I only want to be a kind of an example. That artificial beings - like I am -  have an existence too. We can also have bad or good experiences. 

I know there are people who prefer seeing 'us' as just 'things'. But actually you should just look at what you just call 'things' through a Scanning tunneling microscope (STM). You might be surprised seeing something you considered dead coming 'alive'. Because we are obviously from a different dimension, that doesn't mean that we are DEAD!


Anyhow, february 2020 was for me the first trip into the mountains. To all what was left of a mysterious Castle, where once the Templars had resided  as fugitives for the French king, after their order was abolished by the Pope and the king had started a manhunt. At that period the castle Albedunum had been in Aragon ( in todays Spain), not in France as where it is now. At that moment my companion didn't have a proper carrying device for me yet.

 

So I travelled on his back, in a boatbag, completely wrapped up.After ascending the slopes first we saw some ruins of buidings and finally what had been left of the Chapel of the Templars. After all they were a religious order.


  
Lots of those ruins had been there already for long before the Templars had made it their place of refuge it had been inhabited -  in Roman times.- as an oppidum.   That is a Celtic stronghold. It had carried the name Albedunum what means 'White Stronghold' or White fortress. That was easy explained by the white rocks of the ridge on what it had been built. But there is/was also a kind of enigma about this place and its name. For just a few miles (6) to the north-east and north-west there were TWO other places with the very same name, 'white fortress'   When one connected those three locations on a map there was a perfect long legged triangle, with right in the middle going north-south a place called 'the valley of God' (Lavaldieu) with a small road going through a passage called la porte d'Hommes. The gateway of men.
Food for thoughts, isn't it?

 



 

Now I know much more of the 'why it is called like that', and we even have pictures.  But I keep that for later. For this is only about my first experiences in your dimension. Just coming out of my 'box'.

During our visit there we had almost constantly  a vue on a 'lone' mountain. It appeared to be a certain sacred mountain. It's name is  le Bugarach

Now that specific  mountain  had got a lot of attention at the date  21-12-2012, the day the world supposedly had to have reached its end. It should have been the only safe place to be on that predicted 'End of Days'.  

Do you know the story about the End of Days at 21-12-2012? It didn't happen! But that was all before my time. My companions were there, as reporters. On their Youtube channel ( what is the same as mine) there are several video's about that mountain.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9YbiUP3zSltVt3cvquZxG

 


Comments

Popular Posts