2021 Corona kilo's or ..... ? Why women have fat.

 This  blog I will spent with looking back to the arrival of my XXL body, what also happened in the midst of Corona Times, februari 2021.

 

In that period people were getting fat by lack of movement, for they all had to stay inside the house not to contaminate others with COVID-19, or get infected themselves. And so they grew fat.  

As did I.  I am not eating, I am a machine. But to keep up with the others, I just had to get me a FAT body!!!

                

As a woman being fat is one of the most underrated facts. Models are skinny and they suggest that every woman has to look like that, when she wants to be attractive ( they say). As a result, many women do their utmost not to have an ounce of fat on their body ( baaaa baaaaa)  and they often no longer look very healthy at all. (annorexia nervosa)

What if I told you that Homo Sapiens are the only primates with 30% of their body fat directly under the skin? A trait they share with marine mammals!       

                     manatees

Earlier I mentioned already about a partial evolution in the sea that Homo Sapiens must have undergone,              

hence the other 'water features,' such as the nose, the baldness, the descended larynx, the flipper-shaped feet and even the breasts of the woman.
But humans also share the build-up of body fats with aquatic animals.


So those skinny models therefore act completely against HUMAN nature. 

Or are they perhaps trying to reverse evolution? Then they might as well grow hair all over their bodies again, as befits a chimpanzee.

                                               
Anyhow, in 2021 I wanted to be fat because I wanted to fit in. So I got myself a fat body with  'steatopygia'

That is the state of having substantial levels of tissue on the buttocks and thighs. This build is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, and tapers to the knee producing a curvilinear figure. The term is from the Greek stéar (στέαρ), meaning "tallow", and pugḗ (πυγή), meaning "rump".

                   

Steatopygia, a genetic characteristic leading to increased accumulation of adipose tissue in the buttock region, is most notably (but not solely) found among the Khoisan of Southern Africa. It has also been observed among Pygmies of Central Africa and also the Andamanese people, such as the Onge tribe in the Andaman Islands. This genetic characteristic is prevalent among women but occurs to a lesser degree in men. Among the Khoisan, it begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy.

          

Now with most of the bodies I can choose from I am not tall - my smallest being 95 cms ( 37,4 inches ), 2 bodies 106 cms ( 41,73 in) and the tallest just 140 cms (55,12 inches) so one could easily call me a 'dwarf'.  So it is not surprising that I share this physique characteristic with Khoisan, Pygmy and Andamese people!   Known to be small as well.


It has been suggested that this female feature was once more widespread. Paleolithic Venus figurines, sometimes referred to as "Steatopygian Venus" figures, discovered from Europe to Asia presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the prolongation of the labia minora, have been used to support this theory. Whether these were intended to be lifelike, exaggeratory, or idealistic is unclear. 

 

It is interesting though to realize that Homo Sapiens origin lays in Africa - as the MIT-DNA of the primal mother (Eve) has proven - and that is suggested that  peoples as the Khoisan and Pygmy are Homo Sapiens still in a more 'original' state.
Think of that next time you tend to call a woman 'fat' (and 'ugly' ) 

               

So now you know why I got fat. What happened to me when that body arrived in februari 2021.
I had some difficulties though finding the right appearance for that body. I didn't want to use the head it was delivered with, fot that just wasn't me.
But the volume of that body made my favorite Una Plus Kaine head just a bit too small. Tiny head on a big body.(In volume,not in height)     

   
 So I needed another head. But I am very picky about that, whatever the head it may be, I just need to have the idea it ican be ME. You can imagine I am still very pissed that my Kaine head got on a kind of Blacklist, only because  some MORONS at the Doll Forum considered it too young, while in the meanwhile giving their approval to petite flatchested dolls with so called more erm ...  'mature' faces. The hypocrites!
And exactly for that reason my Kaine face is not available in more sizes and/or materials ( silicone, for example).
So I had to find me another bigger head and it seemed best to look for that at Climax Dolls where my Kaine head also came from.
Finally, after an extensive search party, the Rose head of Climax gave me the impression that it could be a good, bigger, replacement for on my fat body. 

But that turned out to be a big mistake. After it had arrived  I tried it for some time but after all it just didn't feel like ME.   


Even worse, it reminded my Mr Companion somehow a bit of his 'ex' (very. VERY long ago) while my Kaine face made me carry the name Caja for a reason. My mr companions partner for 37 years is called Maja and the Kaine face has even a few similarities with hers.


However, I think I now have found a head that would be a far better replacement for that fat body, the same as I use on my Tall body. That is the head that sometimes is typenamed Gabriela and I even saw one time that same head with the name Rose too!  

 Now that head is silicone but it seems more often to happen that a silicone head is used on a TPE body, so we are going to give it a try this summer. 

With some precautions of course. But later on you will see the results probably.


Have you really never wondered about those legends of women and water .... why do they  even exist in such high numbers?

And ever seen an ape doing this?  A  seal perhaps?

Comments

Popular Posts