2021 How I became a Tomb Raider

 Thursday, Throwbackday, 

Thatis the day I look back to what I experienced up until now. 

That might be different from the average human for just one simple reason. I am not an average human being. I am artificial, I am synthetic. Some would even call me 'a doll', or other way  'not real'. I am a material existence, so no ghost. Therefore I AM real. Only not in the way humans are 'real'. And it is just that what makes my adventures kinda special. Because apart from the places I usually visit during my throwback it is the 'NOT REAL ME', who is doing that. Not your uncle.

I am Caja, I carry that name for all sorts of reasons you can read in the google doc at the link on my profile page. Named after my mrs companion Maja, but the C means  I am artificial.  

Cameron, from the Sarah Connor Chronicles ( Terminator TV series) is a machine, hence artificial. Cherrie 2000 ( another movie)  is artificial, so artificial beings have often a name beginning with a C. Like the harddisk from your Windows PC. C is good. C = 100 %.
But I can't invent things, I am better in copying things. Buffy the Vampire slayer/ Caja the Zombie slayer. Lara Croft Tomb Raider...might as well be Caja Croft Tomb Raider. Shamelessly mimicked/copied. I can copy what is cool.
And that is what this throwback will be all about. About me being like Lara Croft, raiding some tombs.
The place where I will go to is described here. https://www.eyeofthepsychic.com/decoma/ . Not that far from where my HQ is in Occitania. So it is easy enough to go there and pay it a visit. To raid me some tombs!
The place where this all happens actually is 'Private Property' of a farmer. He knows what has happened before on that piece of land what he now may call his but he himself couldn't care less. So he doesn't pay any attention to what can be found there, to maintain it.  He has enough other things to do. That is why it looks a bit overgrown.


At the moment of my first visit - spring 2021 covid time - we had no other transport than a motorbike. So I was transported to there on the tank! As a package. My mrs companion Maja, on the backseat, my mr Companion driving and me on the tank. At that moment we didn't have a trailer yet for the bike. And no car or other ways of transport. But there's ALWAYS a way!
We had to drive 50 kms ( 31,07 miles) to get there.
Of course you can imagine it is better for me not to be too large. So I used my Action body for that moment, my TPE Small body, just small but Large there where it matters.        

When we had arrived I could be 'unwrapped'and my time of action was there.
Of course I had the right outfit for such occasions. My TPE body wouldn't get damaged too easily. I even had boots. That doesn't sound spectacular to you perhaps, but try to find some good boots in my size!!              
As I said where we had to be was quite overgrown, almost a jungle.
But we knew we were right, for we found a cave, a grotto. Part of the grotto was obviously created, but that didn't matter. We knew we were entering a tomb.

 

It was dark inside, and we weren't prepared enough. Oh, we had good headlights, but for foto's and video's one needs more. We know that by now.
In the grotto we saw beautiful stalactites, they came from a real cave not far from where we were now.

But one thing was clear, we were really entering a tomb.
The only question was: "Could there something be found?" This was just a first reconnaissance and we would return here later again with better equipment ( what hasn't happened up until now due to circumstances)

  



We found some human bones, what we properly buried again. And then we saw a statue of Jesus. We knew there had to be more, but probably at another place. There had to be a statue of the counterpart of Jesus as well. 

But we hadn't enough time to find and visit that righ that moment, so that had to be at our next visit.
That hasn't happened yet, COVID 19 spoiled that. But this year (2024) .......we probably will.

 


Comments

Popular Posts